2013 CoSIDA Convention
Online Registration System
Official Provider of the CoSIDA Convention Online Registration System
- All registrations require credit card payment.
- If you are registering a group under ONE credit card: Fill out general information about the school/organization on the first page, select the type of attendees (CoSIDA member, non-member, family member/spouse/friend), and enter your credit card information. You must add yourself as an attendee if you are attending.
Once you have reviewed your entries, press the "continue" button on this page and your credit card will be charged for everyone in your group. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE BUTTON TWICE OR YOU WILL BE DOUBLE-CHARGED. You must contact Will Roleson if you have changes to your first page after your credit card has been charged.
After your credit card is processed for the number and type of registrants, you are taken to the next screen to add "individual attendees" information.
Important: You will not be able to move to the next screen until you fully complete each registrant's information. If you do not fill this section out, your registration will be "pending" and you will not be fully registered – even though your credit card will be charged. If you abandon the process at this screen, you will receive an "incomplete registration" reminder email.
- After entering all attendees, you will be shown a "Finish" button. Click to see a recap of your request and the credit card charged amount. You will then be sent a confirmation email.
To get confirmation receipts: 1. Print this final screen or 2. Use the email confirmation as your receipt. You will receive your confirmation email/receipt and other information after you finish this process. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your approved list of emails in your SPAM-blocker folder.
- If individuals from your school/organization will be paying by separate credit cards, or if you will pay for spouse/children on your own personal credit card, you must do a separate registration for each of these groups using a secondary email address. There will be a link at the end of this process to take you back to the start - do not click the "back" button on your browser.
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION FEES: $225 for CoSIDA members, $225 for spouses, friends and children, and $325 for non-CoSIDA members. Everyone who wishes to attend any of the events must be registered.
- Don't forget to fill out the online page for each workshop participant, including spouses and children. You must fill this information out completely or else your registration will not be completed – even though you will be charged on your credit card.
- WANT TO PAY 2013-14 MEMBERSHIP DUES? You have the option of paying 2013-14 dues at this time. Your membership dues payment is separate from the Convention registration fee. If you wish to pay 2013-14 now, please click here and this link will take you to the CoSIDA online membership dues system.
Please Note - SPAM blockers: You will receive your confirmation email/receipt and potentially other information after you finish this process. Please make sure email@example.com is in your approved list of emails in your SPAM-blocker folder.