2013 CoSIDA Convention
Online Registration System
Official Provider of the CoSIDA Convention Online Registration System
2013 CoSIDA Convention Registration FAQs
All advance registration for the 2013 CoSIDA Convention will be done ONLINE ONLY. The 2013 Convention takes place Wednesday-Saturday, June 12-15 at the World Center Marriott (8701 World Center Drive) in Orlando, Fla. To see updated convention information, as it becomes available, please visit the Convention Home Page.
Online registration ends Friday, May 10, 2013 (at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time).
This online registration system is for your convention registration fee payment only. Please ensure your registration is properly received and recorded. All information on attendees MUST be filled out completely. Please do not exit the system before you review the individual registrant page to make sure all your attendees are listed. Your registration will be marked "pending" in the online system and you will not be fully registered until all individual registrant information is completed.
FOR WORLD CENTER MARRIOTT RESERVATIONS
CoSIDA's block at the World Center Marriott convention property is now sold-out on peak nights (June 11-14) and CoSIDA attendees may book at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lae Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, which is a five-minute drive from the World Center Marriott. The Fairfield Inn is accepting reservations for June 11-14 but is not available for June 15. Click here for reservations at the Fairfield Inn. For the 15th, attendees may still book for that night at the World Center Marriott by clicking here. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided from the Fairfield Inn to the World Center Marriott per this schedule.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Director of Internal Operations/Treasurer
Questions? Contact Will if you have an improper charge or need a refund, receive a technical error, need to make a name change or have other questions.
- All registrations require credit card payment.
- If you are registering a group under ONE credit card: Fill out general information about the school/organization on the first page, select the type of attendees (CoSIDA member, non-member, family member/spouse/friend), and enter your credit card information. You must add yourself as an attendee if you are attending.
Convention exhibitors are to work out convention registration details via Will Roleson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and all sponsors (those that contribute at $5,000 level and above) are to work directly with John Humenik (email@example.com) as it relates to convention registration. Convention Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information Form
Once you have reviewed your entries, press the "continue" button on this page and your credit card will be charged for everyone in your group. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE BUTTON TWICE OR YOU WILL BE DOUBLE-CHARGED. You must contact Will Roleson if you have changes to your first page after your credit card has been charged.
After your credit card is processed for the number and type of registrants, you are taken to the next screen to add "individual attendees" information.
Important: You will not be able to move to the next screen until you fully complete each registrant's information. If you do not fill this section out, your registration will be "pending" and you will not be fully registered – even though your credit card will be charged. If you abandon the process at this screen, you will receive an "incomplete registration" reminder email.
- After entering all attendees, you will be shown a "Finish" button. Click to see a recap of your request and the credit card charged amount. You will then be sent a confirmation email.
To get confirmation receipts: 1. Print this final screen or 2. Use the email confirmation as your receipt. You will receive your confirmation email/receipt and other information after you finish this process. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is in your approved list of emails in your SPAM-blocker folder.
- If individuals from your school/organization will be paying by separate credit cards, or if you will pay for spouse/children on your own personal credit card, you must do a separate registration for each of these groups using a secondary email address. There will be a link at the end of this process to take you back to the start - do not click the "back" button on your browser.
- PREREGISTRATION FEES: $195 for CoSIDA members, $195 for spouses, friends and children, and $280 for non-CoSIDA members. CoSIDA is also offering a 'Weekend Special' for spouses, friends and children only which includes transportation to special Family Committee events on Friday and Saturday as well as transportation and access to the ESPN Reception on Saturday evening. Deadline for the pre-registration is May 10, 2013. Everyone who wishes to attend any of the events must be registered.
- Don't forget to fill out the online page for each workshop participant, including spouses and children. You must fill this information out completely or else your registration will not be completed – even though you will be charged on your credit card.
- REFUND POLICY: There will be no refunds on preregistration monies unless a reasonable request is made at least one week before the beginning of the convention. Deadline for refunds is Wednesday, June 5.
- ON-SITE REGISTRATION: Those who decide to register at the workshop will also have the opportunity to do so, with these late registration fees: $325 for non-CoSIDA members, $225 for CoSIDA members and $225 each for spouses, friends and children. If you wish to register onsite, you will proceed to the CoSIDA registration area; registration hours will be announced on CoSIDA.com.
- WANT TO PAY 2013-14 MEMBERSHIP DUES? You have the option of paying 2013-14 dues at this time. Your membership dues payment is separate from the Convention registration fee. If you wish to pay 2013-14 now, please click here and this link will take you to the CoSIDA online membership dues system.
Please Note - SPAM blockers: You will receive your confirmation email/receipt and potentially other information after you finish this process. Please make sure email@example.com is in your approved list of emails in your SPAM-blocker folder.