2014 CoSIDA Convention
Online Registration System
Official Provider of the CoSIDA Convention Online Registration System
2014 CoSIDA Convention Registration FAQs
All advance registration for the 2014 CoSIDA Convention will be available ONLINE ONLY, excluding sponsors and exhibitors. The 2014 Convention takes place Sunday-Wednesday, June 8-11 at the World Center Marriott (8701 World Center Drive) in Orlando, Fla. For updated convention information, including a schedule of events, visit the Convention Home Page.
Online registration ends Friday, May 13, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
New registration rates for '14: The 2014 Convention registration fee for CoSIDA members per individual is $205 from February 3-March 21, with an increase to $235 between March 22-May 12, and a $255 on-site registration fee.
Each amount will be $30 more for non-CoSIDA members ($235 from Feb. 3-March 21; $265 between March 22-May 12; and $285 for on-site registration).
Please remember that everyone who wishes to attend any of the 2014 Convention events (panels/seminars, social events, awards luncheons, Capital One Academic All-America Hall of Fame ceremony) must be registered.
Don't forget to fill out the online page for each convention participant, including spouses, children and friends. You must fill this information out completely or your registration will not be completed - even though you will be charged on your credit card.
Refund policy: Refunds will be offered - less $50 - if request is sent to Will Roleson, CoSIDA Director of Internal Operations/Treasurer, by Friday, May 30, at email@example.com
On-site registration: On-site registration will be $255 for CoSIDA members (plus spouse, child or friend) and $285 for non-CoSIDA members. Registration will take place at the Palms Registration Desk at the World Center Marriott from Sunday morning, June 8, through Monday morning, June 9.
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Sponsors planning to attend the CoSIDA Convention should work through Executive Director Doug Vance (firstname.lastname@example.org); non-sponsor exhibitors should work through Director of Internal Operations/Treasurer Will Roleson (email@example.com).
Want to pay your 2014-15 CoSIDA membership dues? You have the option of paying 2014-15 dues at this time. Your membership dues payment is separate from the Convention registration fee. If you wish to pay for 2014-15 now, please click here and this link will take you to the CoSIDA online membership dues system.
For World Center Marriott Reservations
Reserve your hotel room at the World Center Marriott with the special CoSIDA Convention rate of $174 per night by clicking HERE. This hotel rate will be offered three days prior to the Convention and three days after (June 5-14) if space is available.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Questions? Contact Will Roleson, Director of Internal Operations/Treasurer (317/490-2905; firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have an improper charge or need a refund, receive a technical error, need to make a name change or have other questions.
- All registrations require credit card payment.
- If you are registering a group under ONE credit card: Fill out general information about the school/organization on the first page, select the type of attendees (CoSIDA member, non-member, family member/spouse/friend), and enter your credit card information. You must add yourself as an attendee if you are attending.
Once you have reviewed your entries, press the "continue" button on this page and your credit card will be charged for everyone in your group. PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE BUTTON TWICE OR YOU WILL BE DOUBLE-CHARGED. You must contact Will Roleson if you have changes to your first page after your credit card has been charged.
After your credit card is processed for the number and type of registrants, you are taken to the next screen to add "individual attendees" information.
Important: You will not be able to move to the next screen until you fully complete each registrant's information. If you do not fill this section out, your registration will be "pending" and you will not be fully registered – even though your credit card will be charged. If you abandon the process at this screen, you will receive an "incomplete registration" reminder email.
- After entering all attendees, you will be shown a "Finish" button. Click to see a recap of your request and the credit card charged amount. You will then be sent a confirmation email.
- If individuals from your school/organization will be paying by separate credit cards, or if you will pay for spouse/children on your own personal credit card, you must do a separate registration for each of these groups using a second email address. There will be a link at the end of this process to take you back to the start - do not click the "back" button on your browser.
For confirmation receipts:
1. Print the final screen or 2. Use the email confirmation as your receipt. You will receive your confirmation email/receipt and other information after you finish this process. Please make sure email@example.com is in your approved list of emails in your SPAM-blocker folder.