Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl
Saturday, Dec. 21, 12:30 p.m. (PST)
Sam Boyd Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
Online Media Credential System
Working media members wishing to obtain credentials to the 2013 Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl must complete the following online credential request form. Please request all credentials for your entire organization in this application (including credentials for other departments). A separate e-mail address is required for each credential requested.
Credential requests will be evaluated by the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl media relations staff as well as the sports information directors at the participating schools. A REQUEST DOES NOT GUARANTEE APPROVAL AND PLEASE NOTE THAT ORGANIZATIONS ARE LIMITED IN THE AMOUNT OF CREDENTIALS APPROVED.
Credentialing runs from Sunday, Dec. 8 - Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013 (deadline for requests is 5 p.m. PT)
Media credentials for the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl will be issued in accordance with the following priority guidelines:
- Media agencies that cover the participating teams on a regular basis as verified by the participating schools sports information directors
- Media agencies from the Southern Nevada area that regularly cover Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl activities
- National sports media agencies
- Official daily school newspapers of participating schools as space permits
- Television stations with a full-time sports director
- Radio stations with a full-time sports director conducting daily sports talk shows
- Student or campus publications/broadcasts representing the two participating schools (yearbook, radio station, alumni magazine, etc.). Maximum of one press box credential and one photo/TV credential
Credentials will be granted to working media only. No passes will be issued to freelance writers, photographers, equipment carriers, film runners, children or spouses.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Mark Wallington via email at Mark.Wallington@UNLV.edu. Thank you for your interest in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl and we look forward to hosting you for Bowl Week 2013.