Fort Lee, NJ
Sports Systems is seeking a Platform Specialist to build visually appealing and well-crafted web pages, emails, and mobile applications for a wide range of major brand clients and sports properties. As a member of our Development team, you will play a key role in delivering customized products using our proprietary platform and a variety of standard web technologies.
- Using our proprietary platform to deliver client systems consisting of websites, dynamic forms, emails, and mobile applications.
- Participating in the design of system architecture and the development of specifications to fulfill the client’s needs.
- Testing of cross-browser, cross-OS, and cross-device compatibility.
- Establishing, documenting, and maintaining best practices to continually improve internal processes and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Web Design & Development, or Computer Science, or related technical degree/experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems/platforms.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize work with overlapping deadlines.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, and well organized.
- Understanding of structured data and/or experience with XSL/XSLT/XML.
Sports Systems is a specialized online technology solution provider for the sports industry. Our innovative web applications and services simplify complex challenges for major sports leagues, teams, events, corporate sponsors and their agencies. We are a small, friendly, energetic, dedicated team of “A” players with a great client base including Pepsi, Mercedes-Benz, FedEx, Vodafone, Emirates, Panasonic, Nissan, Chubb and many others.
This is the chance to join a small but growing company that is making an impact on sporting event operations worldwide. We offer the chance to grow personally and professionally, and a compensation package including 401k, health insurance and tuition reimbursement.
All candidates must submit work samples and/or URLs pointing to their work along with their resume to technicaljobs[at]sportssystems.com.